Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Today's Tech Find - Vizualize.me

Technology Makes You Look Cool! 

Don't believe me? Click on this button. 

 

It is a digital portfolio that makes the resume look like an artifact. The secret is that this work of art did not require much technical knowledge at all...in fact, it is as simple as creating a PowerPoint.

The tool is located at http://vizualize.me/ and links to your LinkedIn account. There are themes to differentiate the visual appearance and additional wizards that let you add information not on your LinkedIn account. 

Once you have linked your LinkedIn account to vizualize.me, you then have all of the following options to add, including a digital portfolio. Whether you are looking for a new job or just looking for respect at your current job, this tool is an easy way to look smart, and cool. And who doesn't like to look cool?

Basic Interface of vizualize.me

No comments:

Post a Comment